Enter the 2018 LDRC Calendar Photo Submission/Special Day Fundraiser
LaBelle Downtown Revitalization Corporation would like to see Downtown LaBelle through YOUR eyes and include your photograph in our 2018 LDRC Calendar!
**THE EVENT STARTS NOW!! SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 1**
Here are the rules:
- Open to the public
- Photo has to be taken within the Downtown LaBelle borders (The Downtown border is from the south side of the Caloosahatchee River to the north side of Hwy 80 and from Main Street to Lee Street.)
- Unlimited submissions allowed
- Must include photo credit
- Scenery only (no people in the photo)
- Submission must be jpg or png
- Recommend pixel quality is from 2375×1836 (minimum) to 3938×3044 (best quality)
LDRC board of directors will view all submissions and decide which ones will be featured in our 2018 LDRC Calendar. Those not chosen will be featured on our Facebook page. SUBMISSIONS MUST BE IN NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 1!! Email your favorite Downtown LaBelle photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BUT WAIT–THERE’S MORE!!! Do you have a day that is special to you like a birthday or anniversary or maybe the day you moved to LaBelle? Share it on the 2018 LDRC Calendar! Each submission is a $10 donation and will be included on the 2018 LDRC Calendar; dates will be first come, first served so get your entries in now!! (LDRC board of directors reserves the right to reject inappropriate submissions.)
Stop by the LDRC office and share your special day or email email@example.com. Payments can be made by PayPal, cash, or check. All proceeds from the Special Day fundraiser will go towards revitalization efforts in Downtown LaBelle.